X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(elbarto @ Jul. 19 2008,05:02) fancy a trip to patong next summer, what is closing time for the bars? I want to be out as late as poss. that is why i do pattaya so much. but now getting bored of pattaya
    bored with pattaya? sounds familier...me to its a shithole.................and yes stogie i know its not an island.......but still a.....
    robbo

Comment

During my last trip i stayed at HOSTEL PUERTA DEL SOL.
      It is located in a small soi between Paradise complex and Bel Air Resort.
      The room are spacious and nicely decorated and have a safe. They provide free wifi internet for the guests.
      In 5 minutes you are at the beach or at Bangla.
      It is exactly what the name suggests: a hostel. They only rent rooms, there are no facilitys like bar, breakfast or swimmingpool. But it is totally hassle free. You get the key of the room and they want it back when you check out.
      It is close to paradise, so not suprisingly they aim at the gay community. But everyone is more then welcome.
      The Price during high season is around 1500 Baht.

If you like to take your tilac for a romantic dinner, go to one of the beach restaurants.

Comment

Cant wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKzrY...eature=related
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

hi have anyone stay at the Tique Patong ? looks pretty nice..
          anybody can confirm LB friendly and no joiner fee ?

Thanks..

Comment

Development update. They have just started the ground work on a huge 5 star development behind Soi Seadragon/Eric /Easy . etc. It's reckoned there's going to be traffic chaos on Bangla and the beach Road for about 2 years. The can just about get a semi trailer down the middle of Seadragon. Means the hill over to Patong will also be a nightmare with all the construction traffic driving over. If they can get the 4th road over the hill open it may help things but can't see it happening
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

no kidding ? and its gonna be my first trip to phuket next two weeks ?
              is it gonna affect the fun and hunt ?
              btw i have checked the tique and they will need 500B for the joiner fee..
              i m considering
              1. yorkshire inn
              2. C & N
              3. K Hotel
              4. summer breeze inn

which of those hotels would not be much bothered by the development ?

Comment

All are OK- construction traffic is not gonna bother you as everything is walkable in that area. It was a general post on traffic chaos I was trying to get across.Noise will not be a factor as you are at least 200m away from the construction area. I would recomment in order Summer Breeze, C&N, then K hotel even though I don't know it. I would never recomment the YI to anyone- the owner's a tosser and you will find up to 17% added to your final bill in 'Service charges' and VAT. Others differ on the YI but thats just MY opinion.

Comment

(pSb @ May 06 2009,21:42) btw i have checked the tique and they will need 500B for the joiner fee..
                  i m considering
                  1. yorkshire inn
                  2. C & N
                  3. K Hotel
                  4. summer breeze inn
                  The tique will delete the joiner fee if you tell them you won't stay in a place with a joiner fee - they did for me 2 weeks ago
                  Also, do NOT believe their rack rates. They advertise something like 6-7000...screw that. They offered me 1700 I think

Or try this place:
                  http://www.silverresortel.com
                  But make sure you get a room on the side away from the bars if you are a light sleeper
                  Or this place:
                  http://www.k-hotel.com/english/index.htm
                  Fantastic location
                  Mister Arse

Comment

(pSb @ May 06 2009,21:42) no kidding ? and its gonna be my first trip to phuket next two weeks ?  
                    i m considering
                    1. yorkshire inn
                    2. C & N
                    3. K Hotel
                    4. summer breeze inn

It will absolutely NOT affect your fun, my friend. All this alarmist crap about traffic chaos! - forget it, you're never going to see any! I recommend C & N or Summer Breeze - everything within easy reach.
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

thanks jim..
                      Trying to book the summer breeze now...
                      Hopefully still available...

Comment

(jimbo34 @ May 12 2009,16:19)
                        (pSb @ May 06 2009,21:42) no kidding ? and its gonna be my first trip to phuket next two weeks ?  
                        i m considering
                        1. yorkshire inn
                        2. C & N
                        3. K Hotel
                        4. summer breeze inn

It will absolutely NOT affect your fun, my friend. All this alarmist crap about traffic chaos! - forget it, you're never going to see any! I recommend C & N or Summer Breeze - everything within easy reach.
                        No offence but I wasn't being alarmist, just stating the truth about the chaos that will ocur for the next two years whilst this project takes place- it was the reply that was 'alarmist' not the original info We know that this wil not affect foot taffic in the bangla area, other than possible changes to Soi Seadragon.

Comment

i m considering
                          1. yorkshire inn
                          2. C & N
                          3. K Hotel
                          4. summer breeze inn

Personally I would recommend the Summer Breeze Hotel.
                          It may not be the cheapest place but it's nice and clean. Close to the action but not in the thick of it so you can get some deserved sleep at night.
                          And most definitely LB-friendly - I'm talking from personal experience
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Summer Breeze is on Soi Sansabai, where there is lots of traffic late at night and early morning. Make sure you get a room away from the main road if you are a light sleeper
                            Mister Arse

Comment

thanks all..

booked the summer suite already... 3 more days before the fun starts...

Comment

have a great time !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X