• Show
Clear All

• The Twins - Shirley & Boom
    + Shirley & Nam
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 02 2009,15:20) The lovely Bombay
      what a classy, beautiful girl. that is number 1 reason to come to visit. Seems the bar is full of true beauty's an they enjoy sharing here with us all.

Comment

• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry guys, as you say, the girls dont mind sharing these images with you, but its come to my attention that the pics are being ripped off and being posted all over the net without any accreditation. Until i learn how to watermark, there will be no more pics. Sorry, but there's always some cunt out there trying to be smart. Its not only for my protection, but also for the girls too. If the pics become too widespread its only a matter of time before their families find out, and then i will have difficulty getting any pics!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• This is the worst news I have heard in a long time. I have had a photo or two taken then put on that other forum, which kind of irked me as the guy who did it is supposed to be a hot shot photographer and at least I knew it was him.

Where are they ending up Jimbo? Can't members here doing but most likely photo pirates who use these images for their scamming dating sites.

I guess it will just add more work for you to keep providing us with the best updated thread on the site. hope you catch on to that embedding deal quick. I hope my photos aren't being used for these purposes, they are for us not them bastards.

Perhaps you could start a C&D's thread in the VIP section, not to sound elitist but someone off the streets can't just come in and poach photos.

On a happier note Boom looks fantastic, will be missing her, and of course Ae.

Tell me when Waas squatted on that beer bottle, did the bm drink out of it after? I'm betting yes. good to see someone giving Pat a run for her money in great poses.

Comment

• ROFL @ #446.   For Boarhog some of us are consistent well meaning posters AND a supporter of C&D but is it right we should lose out due to not being deemed suitable for VIP membership? I don't know what the requirement is but I don't seem to meet it  

PPS- for Stogie this is NOT a whinge!
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• I recently downloaded a torrent of "Ladyboy" pictures.....over 3,600 of them.....and most, if not all, of them came from these forums....

I assume it was just someone spreading the love.....it was a free download, and no one was taking credit for the pics....

Comment

• Let me have a wild guess was it the hung angels website

Some clown there has a hundred page thread of other peoples pics from Thailand which he claims are his own , the dick has probably never been there .
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Sorry guys, as you say, the girls dont mind sharing these images with you, but its come to my attention that the pics are being ripped off and being posted all over the net without any accreditation. Until i learn how to watermark, there will be no more pics. Sorry, but there's always some cunt out there trying to be smart. Its not only for my protection, but also for the girls too. If the pics become too widespread its only a matter of time before their families find out, and then i will have difficulty getting any pics!
                  Why is watermarking going to make a difference to their families?

The reality is that as soon as a photo is taken, it has the potential to be published anywhere, anytime, and it is always in someone's hard drive to re-appear anytime in the future
                  Mister Arse

Comment

• Just watermark all your pics with Cocktails & Dreams name or logo.
                    The more they get re-posted the more promo the bar will get....

The girls at Char Nee bar in P'ya were initially not keen on having their pics posted on a forum but since it resulted in a lot more interest they are now posting pics themselves.
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 03 2009,15:28)
                      IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry guys, as you say, the girls dont mind sharing these images with you, but its come to my attention that the pics are being ripped off and being posted all over the net without any accreditation. Until i learn how to watermark, there will be no more pics. Sorry, but there's always some cunt out there trying to be smart. Its not only for my protection, but also for the girls too. If the pics become too widespread its only a matter of time before their families find out, and then i will have difficulty getting any pics!
                      Sorry to hear of your pics being poached. A water mark will at least give you Promo for your bar.. You truly do have some beauty's an ALL need to know how to get to your door step.

Comment

• Unfortunately I'm a computer mong Jim so can't tell ya how to watermark phots.
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (jimslim @ May 04 2009,01:57) Let me have a wild guess was it the hung angels website  

Some clown there has a hundred page thread of other peoples pics from Thailand which he claims are his own , the dick has probably never been there .

Correct ! And others have told me about "torrents" of free pics, mainly from these sites. Now i dont mind that too much, but with no accreditation? Therefore no publicity, no gain except to the sites that follow up with offers of pay-per-view!
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Jimbo,

this is bad, bad news for all those of us who don't live in Thailand.
                            As usual... the vast majority is going to pay the price for the actions of a few f@cking idiots.
                            I genuinely hope that you can find a quick solution to the problem.
                            I wish I could help you but I'm a total dinosaur with regard to anything techy...

All the best mate
                            Tally
                            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• I dont know how watermarks should protect them to be seen by family or others but do a google search there are dozens of tools for little bucks to be purchased to do the job. You could use Photoshop or any picture editing application for it also.
                              Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Here's a few if you don't have Photoshop

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008....icmarkr

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/B...watermark.html

http://www.dphotojournal.com/free-wa...king-software/

Comment

Working...
                                X