X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jimbo,

Belated thanks to your girls for their hospitality during my trip last month and it was nice to finally meet you.

I have quite a lot of friends and social committments in Patong when I travel out so I don't get along to your fine establishment as much as I would like but I always enjoy my my visits to C&D.

My compliments in particular to Pat, Paeng and Annie for my memorable trips to the short time hotel on Soi Happy although I think my time with Paeng may have resulted in the displacement of at least one of my internal organs....that girl's got energy to burn !

My compliments also to Nuoy who must have wondered what she had to do to be barfined by me. She's a beautiful girl and was really nice to talk to and, if the brain in my pants had an attention span any greater than that of a goldfish, I would undoubtedly have discovered more about her than her conversational abilities....hopefully next time.

By way (apologies if this has already been been covered) but the beautiful Nook was notable by her absence...anything I should know ?

Jet712.
    jet712

Comment

• So is your Birthday Bash is on Boxing Day jimbo?

If so Im gonna have to make that, and a week leading up to it  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Hi Jim,

does the new Aey still work in the bar?

Comment

• #701 looks like Meena got hold of Cindy's shoes
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• they share the customers ivor, why not there clothes

stevie

Comment

• (jet712 @ Jun. 20 2009,07:35) Hi Jimbo,

Belated thanks to your girls for their hospitality during my trip last month and it was nice to finally meet you.

I have quite a lot of friends and social committments in Patong when I travel out so I don't get along to your fine establishment as much as I would like but I always enjoy my my visits to C&D.

My compliments in particular to Pat, Paeng and Annie for my memorable trips to the short time hotel on Soi Happy although I think my time with Paeng may have resulted in the displacement of at least one of my internal organs....that girl's got energy to burn !

My compliments also to Nuoy who must have wondered what she had to do to be barfined by me. She's a beautiful girl and was really nice to talk to and, if the brain in my pants had an attention span any greater than that of a goldfish, I would undoubtedly have discovered more about her than her conversational abilities....hopefully next time.

By way (apologies if this has already been been covered) but the beautiful Nook was notable by her absence...anything I should know ?

Jet712.
              Thanks for that Jet.
              yes Nook left us some months ago to work in a hotel. She wasnt happy with bar life. I still see her walkiing to work in her uniform, and always stops to chat with that charming smile of hers. I miss her sweetness and bubbly personality, but admire the fact that she had the strength to get out of p4p and try to lead a more decent life. Good luck to her, I say!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Zoliboy79 @ Jun. 20 2009,15:15) Hi Jim,

Yes she does. More pics soon.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 21 2009,17:06) yes Nook left us some months ago to work in a hotel. She wasnt happy with bar life. I still see her walkiing to work in her uniform, and always stops to chat with that charming smile of hers. I miss her sweetness and bubbly personality, but admire the fact that she had the strength to get out of p4p and try to lead a more decent life. Good luck to her, I say!
                  Thanks for clearing that up Jimbo and I agree...good luck to her.
                  jet712

Comment

• (parada @ Jun. 21 2009,01:37) they share the customers ivor,  why not there clothes  

stevie
                    I agree
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 21 2009,17:07)
                      (Zoliboy79 @ Jun. 20 2009,15:15) Hi Jim,

Yes she does. More pics soon.
                      I have some, too. For example one with May (1). (2) and (3) pics of May.

Comment

• On my last night I got the chance to see the cabaret show for the first time in C&D and I enjoyed it

Comment

• The new Miss Patong?

Comment

• What a boddy...

Comment

• I recommend to go and see...
                              Veni, vidi, vici...

Comment

• In those 5 nights it was really difficult for me to make a choice...

Comment

Working...
                                X