www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Peng & Donut

Pond
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Hey, Jim, I don't recall seeing "(Don't Call Me) Shirley" these days -- where she at?

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 19 2009,15:23) Nicole with nuoy
              That's it - now I'm totally smitten with this pair...
              http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 19 2009,09:00)
                (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 18 2009,23:14) Pining for C&Ds- the Lake District just isn't the same!! Back on the 30th
                Heard from a friend the Lake Distrist was OK this weekend  
                Same same but different. I'll wave at you from the train on the way to the airport on Monday. Got caught 60 feet up a tree in a rain shower today grrrrrrrrrrrr.
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• hi i have been lurking on this great sit for awhile. i have got my flight all booked and ready to go on the 29 aug will be there on sat looking forward to it. will be in c d as soon as i can. hope to see so freindly people there.see you so.

Comment

• (jeph63 @ Aug. 20 2009,12:46) hi i have been lurking on this great sit for awhile. i have got my flight all booked and ready to go on the 29 aug will be there on sat looking forward to it. will be in c d as soon as i can. hope to see so freindly people there.see you so.
                    welcome to the forum, jeph. look forward to seeing you saturday. just come and introduce yourself.
                    Many BMs have recently returned home, so not sure what sort of company you'll have, but hey, when there's 30 ladyboys about, who gives a damn?
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• thanks will be in there for sure see you sat. looking forward to it hope there are plenty of lbs there to choose from.cheers

Comment

• Hi Jimbo,
                        Many thanks for this fantastic thread, I've spent a great few nights in the past in your wonderful bar, and had some lovely time with Sonya and Emma!!!!!
                        I'll be back in February to buy you a beer but there is one thing on my mind! That is the delightful looking Annie, I think she is totally stunning but she never smiles!!! I feel I must get acquainted with her but does she come with your very respected recommendation?
                        counting the days!

Comment

• totally agree with you bigjoolz re. Annie
                          absolutely stunning but won't smile for love or money.... well, maybe for money (just maybe and lots of it!!)

Have a gut feeling that Jimbo ain't a big fan of her but I'm ready to stand corrected....
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Some interesting pics of her in another couple of threads- i reckon the no smiling is all part of the act. A nice package under those strange dresses from the phots I've seen
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Strange hair too! yeesh.
                              I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• Anything to stand out from the LB hordes who all look the same
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X