Comment

• the lovely Pang
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• the lovely Beer
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Pang and the sex midget!

also, the lovely Bombay (I couldn't believe how small she was)
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Origami! I love origami! You boil it up and.....er wait, ah thats pasta. Never mind. Even if I don't know origami can I still apply to be her husband for a night? Of course a quicky divorce in the morning or early afternoon would be proper!
                Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Very nice update guys
                  More pics please

Comment

• Jim's camera's still tits up and Pat's just finished snoring and approved these shots so here we go with last night's adventures. Some people have more balls than others!!
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Pond smouldering as usual, shame Jim didn't get a shot earlier of her in the fishnet gear and Pat checking out 'The End' for last night.

Comment

• Well done Ivor - thanks for standing in as photographer for the last hour of business. I took some pics with the other camera, but the card reader has gone illiterate on me !

Special thanks to TTChang, and Bigmick for posting their pics too.
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Always glad to help out in a crisis! Do I get the stand in position whils you are away?

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Sep. 02 2009,21:24) Pang and the sex midget!

also, the lovely Bombay (I couldn't believe how small she was)
                            Is Bombay as small as that little Beer?

Would love to have a beer with her (or both of them) when I come down.

Looks like my trip will be postponed till November
                            -just too much still to do here in Patts ...
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Sep. 03 2009,15:31) Is Bombay as small as that little Beer?

Would love to have a beer with her (or both of them) when I come down.
                              not quite - Bam in Bangkok is probably the only LB I have seen that is smaller than Beer

both Beer and Bombay are great girls
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• FYI I kindly lent Jim the camera- he took the shots and picked the subjects.
                                Now lets get back on topic and enjoy C&D

Comment

Working...
                                X