Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any word on gee with her new bolt ons that her mom bought.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Beer looks drop dead gorgeous now.

So who was johnny's favorite lady jimbo or he had em all?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Dicko65 @ May 10 2010,07:26) Jimbo,

Johnny was in fine form in Stringfellows last night doing interviews for his Pattaya Entourage.  I think the Pepsi DTs have set in as only Coke available in most venues.  I am sure he will avail us his adventures in just getting from HKT to Pattaya in his upcoming trilogy 'Phuket', 'Pattaya' and 'Band of Ladyboys'.  Production of the hours of footage and pics will make for a very good mini series as well.  So rest assured that the man made to it to the mountain and is not the Messiah but a very naughty boy!  
        Dicko, you are kissing and telling!  Spent a ST with Jen at my party at Stringfellows and was sorry that Mikeuk had to return to the land of the vulcano!  Powerbob did a great job at the party and I am in the process of moving to his hotel the Lincoln on Third road.  Hope they got your water leak sorted out!  Hope to get together with you and Steff before I leave!  Maybe a stringfellows repeat to night around 8:00 PM and an then a quick check of the other local fare.
        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Carry on with the good work. I look forward to reading your impressions first hand.
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Sorry about the delay in posting but it appears that I came down with the Cocktails and Dreams withdraw sickness and had to be rushed to the nearest ladyboy bar for a dose of reality! Powerbob has sorted me out and am staying at his guest house which is great! I am starting to organize my thoughts as I gear up for the return to the grayness of Chicago. Am going to risk the red shirts to see the reclining Budda before I fly. Thanks to Nicole and here trusty scooter we toured all over the place while I was there and thanks to Jimbo I did not have to run to the currency exchange when my bar bill went to two pages on a couple of occasions! Any one reading this drivel should know that Jimbo is a class act and I stand behind him one hundred percent, even if he an addict, an addict to marmalade that is! I guess we all have our vices. If in Phuket please do me, Ivor, Dicko, the Alaskan Bear and all of the board members a small favor and stop in for a beer at his and Ning Nongs bar, believe me even if you are just passing by one beer isn't going to hurt and maybe you will wonder what paradise you have found. I dragged in a couple of people that I met at the Yorkshire Inn, or Hotel, what ever it is called now and I know for sure that one was going back on a mission to barfine Bombay! I hope he was successful and Jimbo send my regards to her! God, who shoved that soap box under my feet, quick Ivor knock me off so I can get back to what this site is about!

Jake, as to your question "So who was johnny's favorite lady jimbo or he had em all?" My first night there was an overwhelming experience because all of the pictures that have been posted of all of the girls all of a sudden came to life! And believe me they are all soft in all the right places, hard in the right place when needed and they all kiss like their life depended on it! They smell wonderfully and are so approachable! However, some members who were there with me will know who is in my heart and who I spent time with but to answer your question directly Pat, took charge of me and protected me from the possible evils that could befall me outside the bar that first night. She helped me understand the dynamics of being a buterfly and a friend of the bar as several old hand bar members suggested I convey. But in the end I was able to be with the girls outside of the bar setting as they brought me into their lives! That was the special part for me! Jake, like all of the other board members who wished me well, I wish you the time of your life! Reporting from Pattaya!

Johnny

Comment

• Johnny,
              Good stuff!!! Wonderful endorsement. I will experience Phuket and C&D's for the first time during the first week of July. I am soooooooo looking forward to it!!!

Comment

• Johnny

happy to here you had as much fun as i did.

pat for your first. in real life she is a very nice girl.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ May 10 2010,15:16) Powerbob has sorted me out and am staying at his guest house
                  Any bald-headed aliens lurking about?

Comment

• JD, sorry didn't get to see the plan for an 8pm meet @ Stringfellows, your new Base of Operations I see. My run here in Pattaya is at an end and am sorry I did not get to touch base before I went. Thank you so much for your friendship both in Phuket and now in Pattaya last night. You are a top bloke and hope to maintain some sort of comms with you. Catch ya later, Dicko

P.S. Pepsi rules.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• Jimbo, I will return! tomorrow night!

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• Good new!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Faa looks quite interesting. Didn't see here there a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• (Buddy @ May 11 2010,06:27) Faa looks quite interesting. Didn't see here there a couple of weeks ago.
                            Buddy, Faa is brand spanking new and is great with a wonderful smile I bought her her first drink at the bar on her first night according to Jimbo! Hope she lasts as she seemed nice!

Comment

• You did too, Johnny. she's struggling a bit, with so few customers about. But they never forget the people that help in the beginning, so i'm sure you're etched into her memory for ever! Thanks.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Monday Night

It would have been pretty dire, but saved by the BMs who turned up. Some introduced themselves saying they were just lurkers , but enjoy the thread so much they had to come and see! Thats music to my ears! Other more established Bms, like Butterflyeyes, and Uncle, helped make the night a reasonable success.
                                In fact, by the end, it was quite a party - even Pat rang the bell - now that's a first!!
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X