Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very quiet on the man city front.perhaps the news hasn't crossed the pond?
    superb,toffees!
    benjy

Comment

• Was away at work and in Vegas but thats another story . City very poor. Everton seemed to want it more. I thought Donovan had what it took to be a success at the higest level. Two games, two good outings.............

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Good win for City tonight Blueballz. Very harsh penalty decision, but the better team over 90 minutes won. Still think it will be a United and Villa final though.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Have to say i didnt see the game-was in transit. Did see soem highlights this morning. Very balanced tie. Did Ol Purple Conk do his post match interview. Now, you tell me whats the difference between the penalty called on Richards this weekend and the penalty last night?? Nice to see Bellers going past him like he was stood still. The only better thing would ahve been if it had been gargoyle Neville. i would ahve needed Depends if he were out there!!!

Great to see Fergie sticking with the kids: that scholes, Giggs, Van Der saar, Brown, and Rooney have a really bright future in this game!!!!!

Its within our grasp but its only halftime. Knowing City we beat the Rags and lose the final!!!

FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• I didnt see the City and Everton penilty at the weekend. Bellamy was good last night. After 10 minutes Mancini switched him over to the left to run at Rafael. Worked out well for them.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• the difference in penalties was that Richards started outside the box + continued in the box.city did well after their thrashing at everton.2-0 flattered them.united,still waiting to fire on all cylinders for the full 90 minutes.
              no titles for them as it is now.
              benjy

Comment

• Very harsh penalty against United,they were cruising before that.United's defence is very poor,and City should have pressurised them more than they did.But i felt a draw would have been a fair result,considering the chances United created in the last half hour.Rooney had a great game,as did Bellamy, de Jong and Given for City.It's nicely poised for the return leg.

Comment

• Funny thing happened to me walking to ground at Old Trafford yesterday.

I got stopped by a TV crew from an Saudi Arabian Sports Station asking me for an interview.

They wanted me to comment on the "demise" of United this season and the loss of Ronaldo and Tevez and the possible "crisis" United will be in due to their loss.

WTF !!!!    

Not sure if they got the response they were looking for but Jesus H Christ  what "Crisis"    

1...I told them that most Clubs would miss a player of Ronnie's calibre BUT United have replaced them before and done OK

2...Tevez maybe on a scoring streak for our "Noisy Neighbours"    but didn't score too many at OT plus we have a young lad that will come through for us

3... United have been the Premier Champions for the last 3 seasons and will go Top again if they beat Hull this afternoon

Some fucking Crisis  

I was also seen on TV for a whole "5 seconds" during the match by punters watching it "live" in the Pub, it can be a bit embarrasing when they "cheer" me when I call back for a Pint  
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Are we allowed to talk about FA Cup here

Everton 1 - 2 B'ham........

Keep right on....... Blue Noses..... hehe

Comment

• A long way to go yet but I for one am pleased Allstar88 looks like getting 1 relegation spot wrong..... B'ham holding it together so far.... not pretty stuff but they have thier moments....

Keep right on.....  

Comment

• Hard luck to Man City, they played well tonight. Just goes to show they can nearly play at the highest level.

Comment

• Noel Gallagher,Bernard Manning,Curly Watts Ricky Hatton,Badly Drawn Boy,Little and Large ,Blue bollox,are you listening ,are you listening?Your boys took one hell of a beating.. TICK TOCK MY ARSE

Comment

• I had to make an appearence just to show my face even in defeat. I am dealing with a difficult family emergency over here now and have not been preoccupied by football in the least. I am dealing with life and death shit right now.

Having said that i opened up the BBC web site this am and read about the news. I am gutted. It would ahve been such a pick me up but.........it wasnt to be. All I know is the report on the Beeb and some things on a City message board I read. We took the Red shit to the limit and the day trippers from Warwickshire went home happy this time. Evidently, the experience was a big difference. you cannot replicate big game experience. None of our players has it but Stretford does. Well, the "kids' dont thats for sure. its good to see that bully Purple Nose Drunken Asshole stuck to his guns and played the kids. yep, that giggs, Scholes, Shrek, Carrick, Evra, Camel Gob So I Can Snort Some More Peruvian Nose Candy Ferdinand, and that young up and coming goalkeeper Van Der Saar. That goalkeeper is DEFFO one for the future!!!!

nice to see the class of the fams as to what they did to bellamy. Was that you travis?? Evidently they caught the guy and hopefully his name will be published eveywhere. Think he might be a local???

Anyway I digress. You know it used to be your mutant lot said Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arsenal are your derbies now. Add another team to that list. We lost yes but we took them to the limit. you dont enjoy moral victories at this level. City lost, United won-bottom line.

On to portsmouth this Sunday........
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Man Utd 3 (4)   Man City 1 (3)

Well what a pulsating match with a wonderful and so typical United late late finish

I watched the whole game in Pattaya's Marine Disco and despite the best efforts of some sexy lady boys and ladies attempting to divert my attention, i remained focused on the fabulous big screen they have in there. It looked like cave man Tevez had taken the tie into extra time but then came Wayne Rooney with that dagger sunk deep into those bleeding blue hearts

To be honest, I'm not all that bothered about United winning this Carling Cup thing again, the important thing was to stop Man City.

Sorry to hear about the sad situation you are confronted with right now Blue Ballz, my best wishes to you and your family member.

Comment

• Think he might be a local???
                                I always like waking up to a good laugh !
                                All the best Blue nuts, My thoughts & prayers are with ya Bro
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X