X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg 1-1 now
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

USA USA USA !!!

What a great goal aswell !!!
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Great goal?? I mean its 1-1 but the goalie for UK showed us a case of butterfingers! That was 1 he should have had.. can't give up cheap goals like that.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Bloody hell... If this is what we are gonna get from England for 2010 then we may as well pack up and fuck off back to old Blighty and just forfeit the next two games.

What a shit shoddy, halfhearted and pathetic performance that was.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 12 2010,21:09) Hope that Robert Green is luckier than Bert Williams .....
            Maybe not  .... Hope his hands work better in the second half!  
            TT

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 13 2010,02:16) Great goal?? I mean its 1-1 but the goalie for UK showed us a case of butterfingers! That was 1 he should have had.. can't give up cheap goals like that.
              Any goal against England is a great goal !!!

Come on USA !!!
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Ya think there were a few drunken hooligans yelling shit at the TV when that guy let the fucking ball go off his hands??

Our guy just got a great save.
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 12 2010,20:21) Bloody hell... If this is what we are gonna get from England for 2010 then we may as well pack up and fuck off back to old Blighty and just forfeit the next two games.

What a shit shoddy, halfhearted and pathetic performance that was.  
                  we really didnt expect anything else did we?
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Ohhhhhh !!!

Come on USA !!!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 13 2010,02:41) Our guy just got a great save.
                      His name is Tim Howard. And he's legit.

Respeck.

Comment

ohhh lampard so cuteeee
                        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Is everybody watching this shit?
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Up the Colonies!

Comment

Unlucky USA deserved to win it even though their only goal was a bit fortuitous. England, playing without a goalie for the entire game, actually surrendered any hope towards the end and played for a draw.

Dreadful and embarrassing performance.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

we were shite
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                                X