Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watermarking is a "damn if do - damn if you don't" For instance, in order for it to be effective, the watermark has to cover something somewhat important. Otherwise, some one will crop it out or touch it up to make it disappear.

Someone will always say 'I can't see the photo. Damn watermark.' Another will say 'That's useless! I can just crop it like so...and use it for something else'

Just my thought on the subject - as a former commercial photographer. A subject which is covered in all good photo schools, as well as to model release or not and copyrights, etc.
    "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• BTW - Jimbo34, love the photos & wish I was there. Maybe in 2 months or so if I am lucky.
      "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• (ezflip @ May 06 2009,06:40) BTW - Jimbo34, love the photos & wish I was there. Maybe in 2 months or so if I am lucky.
        Thanks ezflip. I'm working on marking the pics with cocktails and dreams across the top. That way at least we'll get some publicity without spoiling the content of the photo.

Dont "be lucky" - make it happen, man!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 06 2009,16:17)
          (ezflip @ May 06 2009,06:40) BTW - Jimbo34, love the photos & wish I was there. Maybe in 2 months or so if I am lucky.
          Thanks ezflip. I'm working on marking the pics with cocktails and dreams across the top. That way at least we'll get some publicity without spoiling the content of the photo.

Dont "be lucky" - make it happen, man!
          Thanks Ezflip for providing a solution, and Jimbo for not resisting technology available. Its hard enough getting the photos and and posting them, but don't think for a minute that we don't appreciate your efforts Jimbo.

Everyone who really knows you feels that common bond of loving ladyboys, and your posts bring us that much closer to the time when will will make it back to the promised land. Seeing those shots in C&D's releases the lb lust endorphins in whats left of my brain.

Tell us jimbo what is it like to liked by all bm and lbs alike? I think only cheap charlie wall of shamers are your only enemies.

Comment

• Jim,
            your place looks great cant wait to see it in person

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 06 2009,22:20) Thanks Ezflip for providing a solution, and Jimbo for not resisting technology available. Its hard enough getting the photos and and posting them, but don't think for a minute that we don't appreciate your efforts Jimbo.

Everyone who really knows you feels that common bond of loving ladyboys, and your posts bring us that much closer to the time when will will make it back to the promised land. Seeing those shots in C&D's releases the lb lust endorphins in whats left of my brain.

Tell us jimbo what is it like to liked by all bm and lbs alike? I think only cheap charlie wall of shamers are your only enemies.
              Thanks for that Boarhog. As far as being liked by both BMs and LBs alike, well you know how much i hate this job!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Friday 4.30pm

Well, here we go with watermarking, starting with some of our fab line-up
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Excelent Job !!!

Well i have to say if there is one person that have to get all the support possible and credid for been there to intertain us is the owners of the great bar or Ago go to date for sure and then my big thankx go out to you Jimbo34 and barly legal ( Karl ) of the Bar Ezy for been here online and to share all with us.
                  That there are losers online that pic pictures to make use of them else where is a pitty but i think that stogie already made the nessecery adjustment to prevent this in the futher.

But i had a burning question that i wanted to know already for a long time how does the recute of new ladyboy`s personal go`s at your place or in general ??
                  Do you post a add in the local news paper or do you hang a add in your place and if that`s the case when they react to your add how do you select your personal ??

Hope to get a answer so i can get a idea how this works in thailand , thankx
                  *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

• WooHah! Jimbo back in production. Thanks Jimbo for taking the time to figure that out.

Now who's the one leading that train of beauties? I should know by other photos that she may have been in, but she looks fabulous in these shots. i'm really liking C's hair change as well.

Comment

• (Stealth @ May 08 2009,19:18) But i had a burning question that i wanted to know already for a long time how does the recute of new ladyboy`s personal go`s at your place or in general ??
                      Do you post a add in the local news paper or do you hang a add in your place and if that`s the case when they react to your add how do you select your personal ??

Hope to get a answer so i can get a idea how this works in thailand , thankx
                      Stealth, they just turn up at the door with a small bag containing their worldly possessions, and we give 'em a try. If they're no good, or dont learn quickly, they get back on the bus and return home to Nakhon Nowhere.
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 08 2009,20:00) WooHah! Jimbo back in production. Thanks Jimbo for taking the time to figure that out.

Now who's the one leading that train of beauties? I should know by other photos that she may have been in, but she looks fabulous in these shots.  i'm really liking C's hair change as well.
                        Thanks Boarhog. Thanks too for keeping the thread alive with your seemingly endless supply of pics.

The lead is Nina - not there when you were around, but has been with C & Ds a loong time. Fab body!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Personally though- Jim prefers them with a large bag- or so I've heard
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Thankx for the info , Jimbo34 you run a nice place there with lovely LB , will be no 1 on my visit list when i come for my upcoming next vacation

Cheers , Stealth
                            *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 08 2009,16:22) Friday 4.30pm

Well, here we go with watermarking, starting with some of our fab line-up
                              thanks jimbo34 !!!!!!! great pics

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ May 05 2009,20:53) I dont know how watermarks should protect them to be seen by family
                                I doubt their parents have computers and are surfing the net for LB pictures....
                                Their brothers, sisters and friends all know what they are up to.

As for the watermarking Jimbo -it would be better to watermark closer to the center -as you can see a bit of "cropping" the picture makes it possible for people to re-post the pic without the watermark!
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X