Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happened? Do you wish to share her name? Can we expect a report?

These & many other questions need answering.

Cheers Squid55 & welcome to the forum...        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Squid55 @ Aug. 12 2009,20:43) I got off the  plane yesterday afternoon and rushed straight there. 5 o'clock. shut! Back at six, shut!

If you need a daytime shag straight off the plane.. head to Tootsies ... you wont regret

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• oh oh - everything's all closed after all.

Fortunately after last night's LT and the four flights of stairs up to my room I was planning for a relaxing evening anyway.

A kind'a edgy feel down Bangla Road tonight as Australians can't buy a beer and are reduced to eating ice creams. A few free lancers out, so I guess mongering is not forbidden today.

Comment

• No it wasn't a daytime shag I was after, it was the No1 on my list from the extensive research I'd been doing (at great cost to my health) on this site over the last couple of months.

I'm not planning a detailed field report. I got permission to take photos on condition I did not use them professionally, but since she is a star who Jimbo features almost every night I am sure she won't mind just one on this forum.

Now this lady has some serious talent as a model. We took a lot of photos. I'm not a professional, or an expert, but she made my photos look good. I've given them to her to use herself.

Highly recommended. Oh, and the other stuff: that was high class too.

Comment

• (Squid55 @ Aug. 12 2009,21:54) No it wasn't a daytime shag I was after, it was the No1 on my list from the extensive research I'd been doing (at great cost to my health) on this site over the last couple of months.

I'm not planning a detailed field report. I got permission to take photos on condition I did not use them professionally, but since she is a star who Jimbo features almost every night I am sure she won't mind just one on this forum.

Now this lady has some serious talent as a model. We took a lot of photos. I'm not a professional, or an expert, but she made my photos look good. I've given them to her to use herself.

Highly recommended. Oh, and the other stuff: that was high class too.
            Yeah...

KITTI, mio Amore from C&D..

Perfect Foto....

Comment

• Squid,

fascinating picture. Cant wait to see more of them.

Bill

Comment

• (Squid55 @ Aug. 12 2009,21:54) I'm not planning a detailed field report.
                ahemmmm. why not?!
                That's what this forum is (also) about...
                http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (tally65 @ Aug. 13 2009,03:03)
                  (Squid55 @ Aug. 12 2009,21:54) I'm not planning a detailed field report.
                  ahemmmm. why not?!
                  That's what this forum is (also) about...
                  accept his Privacy......

Comment

• Well my LAST field report on Phuket contained all the details, but received disappointingly few reviews.

http://bkktf.com/cgi-bin....start=0

OK one more.

Comment

• Comment

• Is Pond a postie? Its a bit hard to hide a cock in that panties she's wearing.
                        I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• cost you 600 Baht to find out
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 13 2009,23:46) cost you 600 Baht to find out
                            i will tell for 500....

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (langchai @ Aug. 13 2009,23:25) Is Pond a postie? Its a bit hard to hide a cock in that panties she's wearing.
                              no - but it wouldn't take the surgeon long
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Went back at the civilised hour of 1030 and had a great time; played pool with Patricia and Donut. The watched the cabaret: isn't NingNong great. Pond was there too. Sonya pretended she was Bombay which got me confused.

Then the evening fell apart:Jimbo came over and asked me if I was Norwegian, or even Swedish? OK he aplogised, and admiited I did sound English. Great.

Of course I left soon afterwards. Only Donut's company saved the evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X