Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Batman may have posted all his photos from his trip - and we will have to wait until his next one. Jimbo unfortunately is not posting here for the time being.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Jul. 17 2012,17:41) you dont have anything else that sex on the brains...
      What's with the swatstika on this girl? She better not plan on traveling to Germany.

Comment

• Well nine months since anyone posted on this bar !

Kinda miss the pics of Ming and Kitty
        Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• Some day over a cocktail I would like to find out what happened?
          TEXASMAC

Comment

• The bar is still there, operating as normal ("this is a bar, not a brothel")    apart from being affected/damaged by a major fire earlier this year in the LARGE Tiger complex next door which burned to the ground.  It's just that the owner chose for his own reasons not to post anything further to this forum.    Not withstanding that this forum drove huge traffic and Bhat to his fine establishment and staff/entertainers.  

Comment

• That what I mean Torurot, I never would have heard about C&D were it not for here. But I wish Jimbo all the luck and I do plan to make it there to meet Jimbo. This time it is Hua Hin so maybe next visit.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

• It leads back to your loyalty thread.
                It's your Bhat and you can choose wisely how you spend it.

Some bar owners say they are short of customers, or criticise their customers for being "cheap Charlies", or being of the wrong nationality, or colour or .... .

Choices, Choices.

Comment

• I know must decide on either a trip to C&D or my first trip ever to the Philippines. Well that is for 2014.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

• There are other Bangla Rd, and surrounding Soi in Patong (town), Phuket (larger region, district) places that also have many LB. Like Pattaya they are everywhere. C&D bar is just one of the bigger better known.  You can visit more than one bar with LB in a night with ease, it's only a relatively small area. Bangla Rd is only around 700m long with the other smaller bar Soi's going off it.    At least you can swim in the Phuket area unlike the toxic soup you call water in Pattaya.  

Phuket is worth a visit but then so is the Phillipines

Comment

• Torurot is right - there are lbs all over the place, but the bar area of Patong Beach is smaller than Pattaya. There are also some bars opening up in another area, but apparently it isn't popular yet.

I do understand why Jim doesn't post here anymore, as it does take time and effort, but the traffic on this forum doesn't make it worth his while. Also our photo upload restricted to 3 at a time, pales to the new forum software programs that allow up to 10.

Batman has been promoted to moderator on another forum, so will not likely be updating this thread either. If this thread is going to be updated, this forum has to become busier. I have no crystal ball for that, but we can always hope!

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Well since the Big Bash in 2009 I have made 8 trips. I have spent a whole total of 2 nights in BKK and no where else. This trip I am going to Hua Hin to look at a house and then we shall see. rx, I will promise a Trip Report even though when in LOS I get to I forget all about pictures. But I promise this... I will TRY to make a better post this trip.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

• TM, you don't have to promise us anything, except to have a good time on your next visit!

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

• I know rx, but I will and I will !
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                            X