Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think England will beat Slovenia 2-0 and the USA will beat Algeria and then we both go through.. thats all i meant really

England could go through on a high score draw but the US would have to draw0-0 probably. I have all the permutations here but i cant type them all out , im too tired today with a hangover of the wrong kind

There are around 7 other possibilities which include lots being drawn but i dont think it go down to the wire... but you never know

Comment

• I think the scenario described by Tomcat fits best. An excitable Italian may not have been the wisest choice as coach.

And if the players have to be the same nationality as the country they represent, then why shouldn't the coach be?

It is incredible to think that England could fail to progress but it may just be the kick in the pants needed to wake up those who run football in England.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• The Dutch kits are traditionally one of the most anticipated.  But I gotta say the Summer 2010 line isn't my favorite.  Not all that different from Summer '08, but at least that line had those daring pastel blue highlights.  That color contrast just screamed, "Here we are, World!"  

This kit, not so much.

Comment

• Im just another Armchair expert Paccers... buts its fun isnt it  

The Italian team and the German team actually have quite few Academics in the squad and Capello , also a Hi Brow, thinks that he can treat the England team the same ...he cant im afraid.. it dont work with the English lads who wont like the harsh regime.

I think Sven was better  .. not to close or too distant ..he got it right

Capello is to blame. the English cannot be treated like Continentals (IMO)

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 18 2010,23:10) Trivia moment

17 of the Algerian players were born in France. Fucking joke eh!

who are we playing tonight FFS.
            Listened to an interview on RTL today. These guys born on French soil of Algerian parents were never accepted in France and hence feel no 'national' pride. No surprise they go back to their 'native' land.
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 19 2010,19:03) I think England will beat Slovenia 2-0 and the USA will beat Algeria and then we both go through.. thats all i meant really
              Forgive me I'm just a neophyte here...I hope both USA and England make it to the round of 16...Or Sweet 16 as we refer to it in the States...

It's just a bit confusing to this Yank just how it all happens...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• "Tulio." Traditional Japanese Surname.

Comment

• Not sure about the England dressing room although I read in The Guardian that Capello made the team watch Pontecorvo's film 'The Battle of Algiers' but that sounds like a joke to me: its not much of an inspiration as films for footballers go -I think the team have not recovered from Green's 'Hand of Clod'.

Sporting Life does suggest Anelka was substituted at half time after the French team dressing room incident
                  http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal....ce.html
                  Dexter Hines

Comment

• Go AUSTRALIA!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Shit that's on in 30 mins... i may watch my 1st game

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 19 2010,19:35) Forgive me I'm just a neophyte here...I hope both USA and England make it to the round of 16...Or Sweet 16 as we refer to it in the States...

It's just a bit confusing to this Yank just how it all happens...
                        ya, I'd like to see that as well, maybe we can see the and the play again!!

Oh, I figured out the 2nd part, KH .......just keep getting draws!!

That seems as good as a win, at least it doesn't drop you out of contention.
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Negative JD on the draws. The next team to win 5 straight will be the champion.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Am still pissed off about Henry's handball

Just watching some of the poor performances is making it worse. Am sitting here with my Ireland shirt on, after watching Holland play shite but still win, and thinking to myself, we would have one the whole thing.

Am not joking, I seriously think Ireland could have went on to win it. Same as in 2002 if Roy Keane had of stayed.
                            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Good luck to the soceeroos and their fans.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• can we PLEASE get rid of the swarm of bee's buzzing around these damn stadiums??
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X