Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 01 2009,18:55) As far as I can recall there is a second Oh LaLa bar on soi 3,
    I have no idea about Soi 3.  Ooh La La on Soi 2 is across from the Honey Pot (coyote dancer place), past Classroom gogo and a few bars before Kum Pun Pub and Sabai Inn. FYI, as places for GGs go, Classroom and HoneyPot are under-rated and worth a look if you want GGs. they run around naked in Classroom and always show their tummys in HoneyPot, so you know what you are getting.

Anyway ... OohLaLa has a slightly weird setup.  It looks like one bar but is actually two bars, with two different managers and two different cashiers and the girls work on either the left side bar or the right side bar. So if you want to sit with girls that work there, you should choose the bar where they work. It sounds confusing but you will see it when you get there.

The LBs that BB took photos of are in the right side bar when looking from the street, it is the one with the platform behind the bar.  A couple of LBs work in each of these bars, but I think they are all free-lance so it is luck of the draw if they are there. We were sitting in the left-side bar which actually worked to BBs advantage as the LBs did not hit him up for drinks, as they technically worked in a different bar than he was sitting.

BTW, last night, I almost took one of the girls from Ooh Laa Laa, as she said she hadn't had sex in 10 days. But at the last minute, I decided it rather sleep than fuck.  

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Apr. 01 2009,19:09) But at the last minute, I decided it rather sleep than fuck.  
      That's Gay...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Check Foggy's Post Number: 135 on this thread, more info on Oh LaLa bar soi 3

Comment

• Popped into Obsessions last night with EyeMahk and was surprised to see Ann (now ex La Bamba it seems) up on the stage. She said it was her first night there, explains why she was not at Aom's party in La Bamba, there again Aom was not at her own party either lol.

Asked one of the girls could I take some photos outside, she said not allowed, so no pics for you guys, and no free publicity shots for Obsessions. Everyone loses...
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• BurenBoy your Photos have been a treat to see, I shall miss the updates and info on the Girls and the Bars.

Have a safe journey Home my friend and I look forward to catching up with you the next time you are in Pattaya.

all the very best

Terry
            If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Burenboy I'll see you in a few weeks , and don't worry you can cry into a real pint of Guinness

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Thanks for that BigTel and Jimslim, appreciated.. yes it has been a fun filled few months, glad I was able to brighten up even a little bit the cold winter nights back in wherever the reader may be.

All good trips must come to an end, but I will leave LOS with only good memories of this visit, met some good new friends, I am sure I can call you that now, and met up with some old ones again.

I am always on the look out for a new scoop, and who knows, there may still be one in the bag before I step on my flight on Tuesday morning.

Cheers for all the great nights gang, it has been a pleasure,      

Comment

• It was a pleasure to meet you Dave...We had some great times didn't we mate...........Cheers Bruce
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Apr. 03 2009,14:10) It was a pleasure to meet you Dave...We had some great times didn't we mate...........Cheers Bruce
                    Yes we sure did Bruce, many booze filled misadventures, all good clean fun mate. Till the next time we get a chance to "eat f&%kin cake" together all the best man, it was a pleasure.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 01 2009,04:42) Wan was then joined by Didi (Foggy you can correct me on this name)
                      Her right name is Dada...

Shes a fun girl whos always happy and smiling. As mentioned before shes flat chested but posesses lovely legs and has a lovely sized working tool thats all shaved... phew gettin myself at it now...

Oh la la bar in soi 3 is about 100 metres down on the left side from 2nd road. Its right next door to the Welcome Inn..

Have a safe trip my friend...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (Foggy @ Apr. 04 2009,22:01)  Have a safe trip my friend...  
                        Already did Foggy, managed to have 3 seats all to myself to Amsterdam. Home just 3 hours now, too tired to miss LOS yet, but know it will come after some sleep.

Comment

• Hey BB, Was great to meet you and hang out!

Being home is not so bad, think of it as a vacation without sex.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Apr. 07 2009,23:29) Hey BB, * Was great to meet you and hang out! * *

Being home is not so bad, think of it as a vacation without sex. * *
                            Same here PD, sure was fun, some good nights around town, Sunee in particular, hope to catch up with you again later in the year. Cheers
                            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• BB,
                              All the great pics you posted over the past few months along with the informative commentary have been the highlight of the forum for me. When I have had the time to visit here, the first thing I've been doing is checking to see what new pics and posts you have made.
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ Apr. 08 2009,02:13) BB,
                                All the great pics you posted over the past few months along with the informative commentary have been the highlight of the forum for me. When I have had the time to visit here, the first thing I've been doing is checking to see what new pics and posts you have made. * *
                                Damn Lefty, you are making me embarrassed now , I was just doing what any dedicate forum member should do giving the wonderful chance I had. The old saying a picture tells a thousand words holds true sometimes, and I am a lazy bastard when it come to writing

Glad to see you enjoyed them, it was nice chatting to you way back in November. Enjoy your next trip,

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X